Friday, June 4, 2010

Check out my Facebook Page

I finally did it. I've gone virtual! I can really see the potential that exists about spreading the word about my current campaign for Iron County Commissioner via the FB network. Your help in this regard would be very much appreciated. Check out my page and become my FB friend.

With my friends sharing election information with their friends, and so on and so on, we're bound to make a difference. It's hard to believe that Primary Election is now less than three weeks away - Tuesday, June 22, 2010, to be exact.

Early voting begins on Tuesday, June 8, 2010, at the Iron County Courthouse, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The additional voting dates and/or places are listed on the "Don't Forget to Vote" flyer that you will also see here on the blog. This reminder of the upcoming Republican Primary Election was also in today's issue of Iron County Today. Hopefully that will get some people's attention.

I also have 1/4 sheets which I plan to use over the next couple weeks going door to door, and car to car, etc. with help from neighbors and friends, to reinforce the fact that it's not the November election that's important, rather it's this Republican Primary Election in June that really counts since, minus any write-ins, the only opposition for the fall ballot is coming from a member of the Constitutional party.

Remember to Vote Suzette Sorensen Bulloch, your choice for Iron County Commissioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment